Group Show Terms and Conditions
This agreement (the “Agreement”) is hereby entered by and between ART ATTACK SF Gallery and the undersigned (“ARTIST”). In exchange for the presentation of my (The ARTIST) artwork at ART ATTACK Gallery: brick and mortar or online, I hereby agree to the following:
1. ART ATTACK SF Gallery will exhibit my artwork(s) either at an exhibition at the ART ATTACK SF Gallery located in San Francisco or online on the ART ATTACK SF Gallery webpage (www.artattacksf.com).
2. The artwork(s) exhibited and/or represented by ART ATTACK SF Gallery pursuant to this Agreement are hereinafter collectively referred to as the “ARTWORK” and refers to those artworks submitted by "ARTIST" to ART ATTACK SF Gallery and accepted by ART ATTACK SF Gallery for exhibition.
3. In exchange for ART ATTACK SF Gallery's exhibition of ARTIST’S Work, ARTIST grants ART ATTACK SF Gallery the right to represent ARTIST in the subsequent sale of the “ARTWORK” by ART ATTACK SF Gallery.
4. TERM: The term of this Agreement begins when ARTIST’S “WORK” is accepted and dropped off at ART ATTACK SF Gallery for exhibition. Upon mutual agreement between ART ATTACK SF Gallery and ARTIST, any “ARTWORK” that ARTIST has created but which is not exhibited by Art Attack SF Gallery may also become “ARTWORK” to be represented by ART ATTACK SF Gallery pursuant to the terms of this Agreement
5. If any Buyer is introduced to ARTIST’S “ARTWORK” through ART ATTACK SF Gallery, any eventual sale resulting from that introduction shall be subject to the terms of this Agreement.
6. COMMISSION: The following commission/payment terms will apply to each subject “ARTWORK” sold by Art Attack SF Gallery: 50% (payment to ARTIST), 50% (commission to ART ATTACK SF Gallery). ART ATTACK SF Gallery shall pay the ARTIST all proceeds due the ARTIST within thirty-one (31) days of sale. “ARTWORK” will not be released by ART ATTACK SF Gallery to Buyer until full payment is received.
7. ARTIST retains ownership of all “ARTWORK” represented by ART ATTACK SF Gallery until such “ARTWORK” is sold pursuant to the terms of this Agreement or otherwise. ARTIST retains copyright to all consigned artwork in perpetuity, as governed by law. ART ATTACK SF Gallery shall take steps necessary to insure that the ARTIST's notice of copyright is projected and included in all documentation.
8. Retail sales price for each “ARTWORK” will be established by the ARTIST. ARTIST is to include gallery commission in the price listed.
9. ART ATTACK SF Gallery will exert all reasonable efforts to close sales of represented “ARTWORK”. ARTIST agrees to provide ART ATTACK SF Gallery, in a timely fashion and upon request, with any necessary documents or information in support of sales.
10. LOSS or DAMAGE, INSURANCE COVERAGE: ART ATTACK SF Gallery shall be responsible for the safekeeping of all consigned "ARTWORK" while in its custody. ART ATTACK SF Gallery shall be liable to the ARTIST for their loss or damage (except for damage resulting from flaws inherent in the Artworks), to the full amount the ARTIST would have received from ART ATTACK SF Gallery if the ARTWORK had been sold.
11. MODIFICATIONS: All modifications of this Agreement must be in writing and signed by both parties. This Agreement constitutes the entire understanding between ART ATTACK SF Gallery and ARTIST.
12. PROMOTION: All entrants grant ART ATTACK SF Gallery the right to use or publish images of their work to promote the art exhibits, future call for entries, videos, or the art galleries. Selected entries may be included in an our online gallery, Facebook Page, Google+ page, ArtSlant Page, Instagram, blog or other social media sites for the purpose of promoting artist and shows. I understand that my (The ARTIST) artwork may be photographed for promotional or other purposes.
13. ADDITIONAL: Works remaining at ART ATTACK SF Gallery after 30 days will become property of Art Attack SF.